Hot Forging Part for Connecting Con Rod
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $2.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HZF-276
- Molding Style: Forging
- Application: Hardware
- Heat Treatment: Annealing
- Forging Tolerance: +/-0.5mm
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
- Delivery Date: 15-30 Days
- Surface Finish: Customized
- Transport Package: Crate or Plywood Case or as Customers′ Request
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Processing Object: Metal
- Molding Technics: Pressure Casting
- Material: Iron
- Surface Treatment: Oxidation
- Standard: ASME
- Size: Customized
- Port: Qingdao Port
- Trademark: HZF
- Specification: SGS/ISO
- HS Code: 84807100
|hot forging connecting rod|
|Materials:||gray cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, special alloy steel and stainless steel, ADI, duplex, Hastelloy, Monel, bronze, brass, copper alloys, aluminum and other exotic alloy|
|Standards:||JIS, DIN, ASTM, BS and AISI|
|Weight:||0.1 to 1000kg|
|Finishing process:||sand, investment, die, permanent mold, iron casting, complete machining, painting, polishing, plating, heat treatment and plain or galvanized|
|Size and design:||as per customer's drawings and requirements|
|Packing:||steel pallet, wood pallet or standard European packing available|
Third party inspection available upon customer's requirements
Inspection: in-house and third party
All the products are strictly inspected by operator and skilled QC with record put down.
Universal inspection tools: three-coordinates measuring machine,hardness tester, Height ruler, Depth ruler, Outside ruler, Venire Caliper, etc.
1. How can I get the quotation?
Please send us information for quote : drawing, material, weight, quantity and request.
2. How long will be taken for sample production ?
Sample: 20-30 days for making mold and sample production . The accurate time depends on your product.
3. Can you accept Mini order ?
Yes . Mini order and trial order can be acceptable .
4. What is your Payment Term ?
Mold cost : 100% TT advanced.
Main order: 40% deposit, balance 60% to be paid against the copy of B/L .